Ad Code

Experience A Girl With Perfume

Name me Alena. I love looking at the scent, and I'm interested really the same thing as perfume.
Once I again queue at XXI, the guy in front of me perfumed fragrance I really was so until the very same deket tuk guy. I want to hug tuh guy haha.◡(≧≦)
Fortunately not ketauan next boyfriend, if caught can be slapped back and forth behind the front of me, but perfume does have tremendous appeal.
My friends Caucasians in Fragrantica to say perfume was hypnotized so not until one of many who use Myspace invites acquaintances.
I've sat in Starbucks deket fitting windows, fitting no wind, so many girls and guys ngeliatin me, then there are pretty cool guy again busy themselves in laptonya, Seeing I then nyamperin me.
He said you really use perfume scent of what? Finally we talk n tukeran no phone haha,◡(≧≦)
Perfume emang not be seen but the effect is remarkable, not the guy guy ajah niece told me until I liked deket because really fragrant.
Maid me until said non perfumed really, "I actually want to use perfume but not be able to buy non ", then I asked," You want to? If you want me give but do not seal well masi ".
He said" The living drop of non GPP also important to ngerasain ". Haha I laughed until dengernya.('▽`)
I love that there are ¼ bottle wrote, I say be careful pakenya later chased many tablets.
He said" Yeah I pakenya non rarely because if abis not afford anymore, I use if ajah let her husband see klepek-klepek
"Neveruse the elevator is also another favorite perfume on me, in the back there are a few guys who temenan. They talk very fragrant, then there is one that says you good afternoon fragrant perfume really use what?
After she requested a no-nonsense phone, I wrote cation ngacok phone number because the requested bapak2 haha.(`▽')
Generally I'msinglebut do not want the same time also fathers.
So at least use perfume EDP / Eau de perfume because it can survive 12 hours in an air conditioned room and can last 6 hours in the hot air. But these are some recommendations Alena can give to you:
  • D & G LightBlue.It costs about Rp. 900,000's.
  • Armani Acqua DiGio.It costs about Rp. 1,000,000's. Although this is for men, but according to experience, the fragrance is also suitable for women because they smelled very soft.
  • KenzoFlower.It costs about Rp. 816,000's.
  • Clinique, HappyWomen.The price ranges from Rp. 700,000's.
  • One Perfume.It's really good local products, because the content of extreitnya until 80% according to the experience I had, this perfume extreit containing most of the town of Grasse and extreitnya cost about Rp. 200,000 - Rp. 300,000. Cheap perfume and this really is one of the secrets I because cheap perfume and nice

Conclusion

If you have more fortune may collect Eau de extrait / oil for exceptional durability and is very unique perfume.

Post a Comment

0 Comments