Ad Code

Foot Odor Causes We Realize That rarely

Ever when you open your shoes suddenly there was the smell of paste spread throughout the room and make everyone away from you?

It is a sign of your feet smell at all. The real cause of foot odor was simple but we seldom realize. But what if already smell? Here I will try to review someways eliminate foot odor without complicatedbased on the experiences of people who have foot odor that stung.
I was always worried because when the belt is separated shoes and socks have been opened, suddenly began to smell the smell of chili paste . I guess there really is being cooked chili paste but unfortunately it's just my reverie alone.
penyebab bau kaki yang jarang disadari
The time elapsed until a time, my mom said she already knew why my feet smell of shrimp paste. Cause my feet smell of shrimp paste is because when wearing socks, my feet are wet or sweaty.
Finally I know my feet should not be wet / sweaty when wearing will be wearing the shoes.
After that I always drain my feet before wearing shoes odor results paste it disappeared until now.
But no matter if you have foot odor problem serious enough, then there are several ways eliminate foot odor foot if indeed you already smell.

Post a Comment

0 Comments