Ad Code

Cool And Cheap Places In The US

Tempat Wisata Keren Dan Murah Di AS

does NOT need to pay for expensive, if there is a free tour in the US. Maybe you already know the Statue of Liberty which became one of the icons United States in New York. But in the same country, there is also a place lainnya.Berikut his review.

1. Openhousenewyork, New York
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\4.bp.blogspot.com\-KmqFDL_QJk4\Ut9uDn1j6ZI\AAAAAAAAA6w\OE4pC-9wR2g\s1600\1ohny.jpg

every year or at weekends in October, Openhousenewyork (OHNY) always crowded.
This is the biggest piece of architecture that is used to show the design in America. Tours, performances, and workshops presented free of charge.

2. Museum of History and Collection of New Orleans
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\4.bp.blogspot.com\-YDjgq8n3krA\Ut9tgayw79I\AAAAAAAAA6A\aVQW1fjAAU8\s1600\2neworleanspharmacymuse.jpg

Before exploring the museum, you will get a free guide of compatible iPod or other.
This was done to facilitate your search for the location and history collections in it. Museum of History and Collection is located in New Orleans, Louisiana.

3. Free tour guide in San Francisco City
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\2.bp.blogspot.com\-7iQtpBfw59s\Ut9tk0MCbaI\AAAAAAAAA6I\GmBgLtXCWL0\s1600\3sanfranciscotrolleycar.jpg

If you been to San Francisco City, there are a group of volunteers who provide free tour around the city.
From Victoria San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge, Pacific Heights Mansions to Rising Steel.

4. Chicago Architecture Foundation
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\2.bp.blogspot.com\-N5UsufWUrwA\Ut9toBnXehI\AAAAAAAAA6Q\kgien1vor_U\s1600\4chicago.jpg

in Chicago, Illinois is also a place of exhibition that explains a lot about urban programs such as the Model City of Chicago and the Environment Go Green for free.
At least this place is very useful for people who care about the environment.

5. The outside of the Gateway Arch
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\2.bp.blogspot.com\--ROPnSRoM9M\Ut9tuBoQwSI\AAAAAAAAA6Y\tgBt8omsx3k\s1600\5gatewayarch.jpg

other free place in St. Louis, Missouri.
It is the Gateway Arch which became one of the famous architectural landmarks in America.
On the outside there is a stainless steel arch that is quite unique and for the area in charge.

6. Architecture Month
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\3.bp.blogspot.com\-kfe1OvStqcA\Ut9uTv2-DgI\AAAAAAAAA7E\UwdVmYe6fcw\s1600\6arsitechturemonth.jpg

Enjoy another free tour to Chinatown (Chinatown area) and famous buildings Honolulu, Hawaii every April.
Various architecture, film and tour of local architectural design firm is you get no cost.

7. Salk Institute for Biological Sciences
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\1.bp.blogspot.com\-heYxi-xjD6s\Ut9t2A5PBcI\AAAAAAAAA6g\itYZM4Xh7jQ\s1600\7institutetalk.jpg

If you like the biological sciences, visit to the Salk Institute, located in La Jolla, California.
Here you can know a lot about Jonas Salk discovered the polio vaccine. To visit, do online.

8. Landmark Center and Rice Park
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\4.bp.blogspot.com\-jn7o6LQi-Eg\Ut9t6pZ_FvI\AAAAAAAAA6o\vu1ydTlU8z4\s1600\images.jpg

in St. Paul, Minnesota there is a landmark center that became one of the oldest icons in the upper Midwest.
It offers free architectural tour that is wide enough to Rice Park area.

9. Art Deco
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\4.bp.blogspot.com\-nYXe9P6ZooQ\Ut9uPAjFkdI\AAAAAAAAA64\359fiFial-0\s1600\9miamiartdecoweekend.jpg

Go to Art Deco mean you're in love with Miami.
Art Deco quite crowded during Art Deco Weekend which takes place in January each year.
There are a lot of interesting architecture in it according to the specified tour guide.

10. Common Boston
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\4.bp.blogspot.com\-Z9Ji7f61dJU\Ut9uT5ZWfwI\AAAAAAAAA7I\vD7o6bSmLtk\s1600\10bostonlecture1.jpg


In June, there is a free festival of the Boston Society of Architects that offers a wide choice of architecture and design in the entire city of Boston, Massachusetts.
Pretty exciting is not it?

Post a Comment

0 Comments