Ad Code

Some unique Snack Food in Japan

1. Noodles with Spicy Mayonnaise

white part is mayonnaise, and under the mayo is a kind of pancake made ​​from corn.
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\www.japanguidebook.com\files\u1\japanese-spicy-noodles-mayo.jpg

2. Pancake in a Bag
Many pancakes are sold in plastic packaging. Here is a pancake that is the same as any other American pancakes.
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\www.japanguidebook.com\files\u1\pancake-in-bag.jpg
... Unless pancakes that contain red beans (red beans) and whipped cream.
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\www.japanguidebook.com\files\u1\pancake-adzuki-beans-whipped-cream.jpg

3. Waffle Chocolate
"chocolate Waffle" is waffle that is stored at room temperature with chocolate coated on one side.
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\www.japanguidebook.com\files\u1\waffle-chocolate-japan.jpg

4. Whole Crabs
Here is a picture packs of mini crabs.
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\www.japanguidebook.com\files\u1\crabs.jpg
You will eat them like potato chips. The food is good, but it smells a little fishy (fishy).
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\www.japanguidebook.com\files\u1\crab-snack.jpg

5. Dried Squid
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\www.japanguidebook.com\files\u1\japan-dried-squid.jpg
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\www.japanguidebook.com\files\u1\shredded-dried-squid-japan.jpg

6. Minnows and Nuts
contents dried fish and some other crunchy items.
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\www.japanguidebook.com\files\u1\fish-and-nuts-snack.jpg

7. Taco Sushi
Sushi with the content of minced meat, processed cheese, and lettuce, popular in Okinawa.
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\www.japanguidebook.com\files\u1\mexican-sushi.jpg

8. Oden
Oden is quite cheap in Japan. Oden on this picture contains daikon mushrooms, noodles konyaku, and fried tofu. Oden commonly eaten with spicy mustard.
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\www.japanguidebook.com\files\u1\oden-japan.jpg

9. Turtle Shell Sembei
"Crunchy, tasty fried snacks - turtle shell sembei". Relax, this is not made ​​of kura2, but only made ​​of flour.
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\www.japanguidebook.com\files\u1\japan-turtle.jpg
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\www.japanguidebook.com\files\u1\turtle-shell-japan.jpg

10. Deep Fried Quail (Quail) Eggs
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\www.japanguidebook.com\files\u1\quail-eggs-from-japan.jpg
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\www.japanguidebook.com\files\u1\deep-fried-quail-egg-macro.jpg

11. Rice Balls (Mochi) with Caramel Sauce
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\www.japanguidebook.com\files\u1\mochi-balls-caramel.jpg

12. Raw Fish and Rice Plate
This food is rice covered with egg slices, raw fish, raw squid, and some fish eggs.
I:\nehi-nehi\dl\My Web Sites\artikel\www.japanguidebook.com\files\u1\raw-fish-and-rice.jpg

Post a Comment

0 Comments